Christmas cards... done.

I love, love, love the Internet. Thanks to the miracle of modern technology, my Christmas cards have been designed, ordered and on their way (soon) to my home in Houston, hopefully just in time for me to slap some address labels on and get them out before Christmas. (This did not happen last year, so it's a big deal.) I even had the option to have them addressed, stamped and mailed for me! But that would require me to be organized enough to have everyone's mailing addresses in one place, and that just ain't gonna happen.

Thanks to Shutterfly for having great design and editing options, and thanks for Catherine L. for planting the idea into my head in the first place. And just so you all know what a whore I really am, the inspiration for this post was a $10 discount offer by Shutterfly. I sold out, I know!

I'm so ashamed. 


Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.


Comments

  1. I LOVED this picture when you posted it last week. Great choice for the card. I gotta take some pics and get cracking on my own design. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment