To: undisclosed-recipients.

We heard form the American School Office of Admissions last week. Two words: Waiting. List.

The news came via a lovely little form letter attached to an e-mail addressed to "undisclosed recipients" (how many of us are there anyway?!) that somehow makes me feel like I'm six-years-old again and just got caught prank-calling 9-1-1 (I blame you, cousin Mark, for that little stunt!). In other words, I feel chastised. I suppose I am asking too much to repeatedly request some kind of acknowledgement that applications were received and are in good order. The most I've gotten by way of communication from the school is the cashed-in check for our registration fees. (If we ever get into this school, I am going to volunteer to take over communications and correspondence.)

So while we are still on track to head to Lagos June 18, I may be back in August ... just in time to register a couple of first-graders at Fall Creek Elementary.

I'll keep you posted. In the meantime, the infamous letter is attached below for your amusement and information.

Comments

  1. How can anyone be so casually indifferent on such an important subject?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment