"Pizza... I mean French fries."

Excerpts from Nathan's back-to-school interview...

Mom: How old are you and what grade are you in?
Nathan Hunt (NH): I’m seven years old and I’m in second grade.

Mom: What is your favorite color?
NH: Green.

Mom: What is your favorite food?
NH: Pizza. I mean french fries.

Mom: What is your least favorite food?
NH: Zucchini

Mom: What is your favorite book?
NH: Flat Stanley

Mom: What is your favorite song?
NH: "I Have a Feeling" (by the Black Eyed Peas)

Mom: What is your favorite game to play?
NH: Skylanders

Mom: Where is your favorite place to go?
NH: GQ (American Recreation Club in Lagos)

Mom: Who is your best friend?
NH: Xi Yu

Mom: How would you describe yourself?
NH: I have blond hair. And I’m in the Hunt family. I’m white-skinned. I like to climb.

Mom: What is something mom always says?
NH: "You can’t play Wii on weekdays."


Mom: What is something dad always says?
NH: "Hurry up." I mean, I mean “Just a few more minutes before playing the Wii.”

Mom: What do you want to be when you grow up?
NH: Constructioner. A guy that builds buildings and homes for people. 

Mom: If you could be any animal, which would you be?
NH: A snake. Because snakes bite and they’re cool.

Mom: What are three things you'd like to learn this year?
NH: Zoomers and tops (a zoomer is where you wind a thing and pull it). I would like to learn about sting rays.

Mom: What is your favorite TV show?
NH: Ben 10

Mom: What is your favorite subject in school?
NH: Writing

Mom: What is your favorite dessert?
NH: Brownie

Mom: What is your favorite movie?
NH: Transformers

Mom: Where do you think you'll live when you grow up?
NH: Dallas. It’s a nice city. 

Mom: If you could have any super power, which would you choose?
NH: Seeing power. 

Mom: Why?
NH: Because I could see behind my head so if anybody was spying on my I could hit ‘em if it was a bad guy. But if it was my friends, I could just hit ‘em lightly.

Mom: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
NH: South Africa, because you could do safari.

Mom: What makes our family special?
NH: That we’re the Hunt family. 

Mom: What’s special about that?
NH: Sounds like a very cool name. 

Mom: If you could have one wish, what would it be?
NH: That I had all the Skylanders for my game. 

Comments