A pizza maker and an artist.

Back-to-school interview with my little cutie-patootie, Dane...

Dane and his best friend Thomas.
Mom:  How old are you and what grade are you in?
Dane Hunt (DH): Five. First. 

Mom:  You’re in first grade?
DH:  I forgot. Kindergarten.

Mom:  What is your favorite color?
DH:  Green

Mom:  What is your favorite food?
DH:  Corn dog.

Mom:  What is your least favorite food?
DH:  Mac n cheese. 

Mom:  You don’t like mac n cheese?
DH:  I like it. 

Mom:  What food do you NOT like at all?
DH:  Soup. I don’t like the stuff in it. 

Mom: Mom makes soup a lot doesn’t she?
DH:  Yeah.

Mom:  What is your favorite book?
DH:  Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. We’ve never read that book. But I want to.

Mom:  What is your favorite song?
DH:  I don’t have one.

Mom:  What is your favorite game to play?
DH:  Skylanders!

Mom:  Where is your favorite place to go?
DH:  Parties!

Mom:  Who is your best friend?
DH:  Thomas!

Mom:  How would you describe yourself?
DH:  I don’t know! 

Mom:  Are you handsome?
DH:  No. 

Mom:  Are you friendly?
DH:  Yes. 

Mom:  Are you smart?
DH:  Yes. 

Mom:  Are you good at sports?
DH: (nods yes.) And that’s it.

Mom: What is something mama always says?
DH:  "Time to eat food."

Mom:  What is something daddy always says?
DH:  "Time to spank your bottom!"

Mom: What do you want to be when you grow up?
DH:  Pizza maker and an artist.

Mom:  If you could be any animal, which would you be?
DH:  I don’t want to be an animal

Mom:  What are three things you'd like to learn this year?
DH:  How to do a cartwheel. How to do a handstand and how to do what my friends do. 

Mom:  What do your friends do?
DH:  Flip. 

Mom:  Who can flip?
DH:  Oliver, I think.

Mom:  What is your favorite TV show?
DH:  Scooby-Doo

Mom:  What is your favorite subject in school?
DH:  My teacher being a robot and we’re hiding the crayon and we have to tell her which way to go.

Mom:  What is your favorite dessert?
DH:  Ice cream.

Mom:  What is your favorite movie?
DH:  Avengers

Mom:  Where do you think you'll live when you grow up?
DH:  Where you live. [insert sound of my heart melting]

Mom:  If you could have any super power, which would you choose?
DH:  Captain America’s. 

Mom:  Why?
DH:  Because I like him.

Mom:  If you could have one wish, what would it be and why?
DH:  That I can fly. Because I want to. 

Mom:  Why?
DH:  I just want to.

Mom:  If you could travel to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
DH:  Texas. 

Mom:  Why?
DH:  Because I like it, and it’s clean.

Mom:  What makes our family special?
DH:  Because they love us.

Awww, good answer, Dane.

Comments